Sunday, October 2, 2011

Observations

Gary must be more intuitive than I give him credit for.  Yesterday, he took Sam and Bubbles to a big fenced-in football field, harnessed Bubbles to Sam's waist an let them run wild.  This is something Rachel had suggested to Joyce and I the night before when Gary was not present (However I don't think she said to harness them together).  They both came back full of mud and wet.  Apparently both had a blast and just ran wild.  I wish I had some pictures or video but we're supposed to try it again this morning so I can see.

This morning Sam was up at 5 AM again (for the third time this week, with his usual wake up time at 7 AM).  Joyce got up with Sam and Bubbles and I decided to take advantage and slept in this Sunday morning.  When I woke up later, Joyce said Sammy had been playing very nicely with his puzzles.  This is another activity that he has previously enjoyed, but had not wanted to participate in lately.  Sam also has been enjoying his "dot to dot" workbooks too (an activity he used to love, but could not do lately until Rachel and Sophie came for training on Friday). Is this a coincidence that his concentration, impulsiveness and ability to stay on task have improved this weekend?  I think not.



Please consider donating to allow full placement and training of Bubbles for Sammy

Donate via Paypal

2 comments:

  1. Jessica--
    This is all so very cool. I am so happy for Sammy and what this could mean for him, and all of you!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Holly! Bubbles is truely a blessing.

    ReplyDelete